Followers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

a breath of fresh tech

Respirating  solar panels.  That's a good idea.  'Yeah, well', you say, 'so is world peace and me being rich and good lookin' but it's just not gonna happen.'  You are probably right, but I think solar panels that respirate are just on this side of pipe dream.  Trees do it and we are at least 8% as smart as trees.  All you have to do is break apart CO2. BAM! Now you have diatomic oxygen, you know, that stuff we breath.  So I am thinking little tiny hammers. And if that doesn't work I think it could be done chemically or, now here's a good idea, biologically.  I'm thinking embedded diatoms, anaerobic bacteria, or algae.  You think anthrax would work?  What about the carbon you ask, free carbon paper, duh. Cause that's current.

No comments:

Post a Comment